"To meet the challenges of the twenty-first century businesses must rethink how they use energy and strategic resources. Failure to understand the forces driving change in the global economy risks the survival of any business. The courses CSU and NCS are putting on will prepare you for the turbulent times ahead."
- Jim Woolsey, Former CIA Director
Faculty Spotlight: Paul Hudnut
Professor of Entrepreneurship at Colorado State University and recipient of the Olympus award, Paul Hudnut was the creator of the Global, Social, & Sustainable Enterprise MBA Program.
Insight for Action Schedule
The Insight for Action in-person course runs over a full weekend, and the online version is offered over the course of 4 weeks, in 3-hour sections.
- Session 1:Drivers of Change
- Session 2: Business Case for Sustainability
- Session 3: Value Chain Mapping
- Session 4: Implementing Sustainability in Operations
- Session 5: Implementing Sustainability in Supply Chains
- Session 6: Implementing Sustainability via Employee Engagement
- Session 7: Implementing Sustainability via External Stakeholders
- Session 8: Implementing Sustainability via Mapping the Field
Sustainable Venturing and the New Energy Economy Schedule
The Sustainable Venturing and the New Energy Economy in-person course runs four consecutive days, and the online version is offered over the course of 8 weeks, in 3-hour sections.
- Session 1: Introduction to the Course/Tragedy of the Commons Simulation
- Session 2: Market Systems and Drivers of Opportunity
- Session 3: Opportunities in Sustainable Venturing
- Session 4: Climate and Energy; Opportunities in a Fossil and Carbon Constrained World
- Session 5: Marketing and Informational Strategies in the Sustainable Venturing
- Session 6: Social Entrepreneurship
- Session 7: Opportunities in Sustainable Energy: Wind and Solar Power
- Session 8: Political, Institutional, and Market Appropriating Strategies in Sustainable Venturing